Thursday, March 30, 2006

Man... I'm tired. Hafta send the lil monsters to school every morn. But hey, having a car comes it's own price to pay! I'm satisfied. Really. Mom says she's gonna sponsor me half the amount for my rims, and bodykit, and whatever rubbish I have in mind. Well, it's so nice of her... I think I'll just get her to pay half of the rims, and the spoiler I am keen on laying my hands on. See? I'm sucha nice son. Hahaha right! Anyways, school's gonna start real soon, and I probably won't have time left for work. Must get those 'A's that I promised my dad I would when Final Year comes. Which is, in a week or two. Ace those damn subjects ain't gonna be easy. But with the help of Ben aka the Mastermind, and Junxiang aka Practical Wizard, I believe that Final Year isn't gonna be as tough it sounds. Not to mention, the rest of the jokers around (Friends). Haha.. They truly make going to class(es) more entertaining.

Well, that about wraps it up for whats on my mind. The rest of the insides of my inner mind (wtf) will only be known to those close. Like ma baby, she knows what's going on. And... it's sad. Depressing, and not to mention, heart-wrenching.

Work.... really busy. SE's job... I really enjoy working there, but right now, just can't seem to fork out the time. Really unfortunate. :( x 1000000000000000.

Ji